To children and adults we love chocolate, one of the most popular sweets. Now you can turn a simple tablet into a precious Mother's Day gift with this recipe filled with chocolates.
Use the chocolate that you like the most and fill these easy chocolates with walnuts or other dried fruits. In a few minutes you can have a very special dessert for the children to give their mothers, some homemade chocolates made with love.
- 250 gr. chocolate fondant
- 50 gr. walnuts
- 50 gr. almond
- Silicone ice mold
Tips: to give to mom, we recommend that you look for an ice mold in the shape of a heart or flower. You can also fill them with other nuts to your liking.
1. Chop the chocolate well and melt it in a water bath or in the microwave. If you use this last method, remember to stop the microwave every 30 seconds to avoid burning and stir well.
2. When the chocolate is melted, fill each hole of the molds halfway with the help of a teaspoon, trying to get the same amount in all.
3. Cut the walnuts into small pieces, place some walnuts, almonds or the filling that we prefer inside the chocolates, pushing a little but without reaching the bottom, so that they do not protrude.
4. Finish covering the holes with the rest of the chocolate, until it reaches the edge. If there is too much chocolate, remove the excess by passing a spatula over the surface.
5. Let the chocolates cool in the fridge. It is convenient to cover the mold with plastic wrap, to avoid absorbing odors. When they are cold, remove them carefully.
Recipe made by Teresa Guerra.
Here is a Mother's Day menu for children.
You can read more articles similar to Filled chocolate bonbons to give to mom, in the category of Chocolate on site.