She is the best, she never fails you, she always supports you, and that is why she deserves a gift that reaches her heart. Who is it? Yes, we mean mothers. Mother's Day is a holiday that is celebrated all over the world. And how in any great celebration, you cannot miss a beautiful cake.
On our site we suggest you make a tasty Heart-shaped apple and carrot cake for Mother's Day. Its decoration will leave Mom with her mouth open.
- 180 ml of mild olive oil.
- 180 gr of sugar.
- 3 eggs size L.
- 210 gr of cake flour.
- 2 teaspoons of yeast.
- 210 gr of grated apples
- 225 gr of grated carrots.
- 185 g of unsalted butter.
- 450 gr of icing sugar.
- 3 tablespoons of semi-skimmed milk.
- 185 gr of cheese to spread.
- Pink paste coloring.
1. Preheat the oven to 180º and grease a heart-shaped mold. We grate the apples and carrots. We booked. In a bowl we beat oil, sugar and eggs (one by one). We sift flour and yeast over the mixture, beat until the dough is homogeneous and add the apples and carrots. We stir with a spatula so that everything is mixed well. We pour the dough into the mold and bake for 60 minutes.
2- Remove and let it cool down. Unmold, and divide the cake into three equal layers; we can use a biscuit equalizer. We booked.
3- In a bowl, beat (for five minutes) the butter (which must be soft) with the sifted icing sugar and the milk. We add the cheese, which must remain in the fridge until the last moment, and beat for five more minutes. To assemble the cake, we will place a layer of sponge cake and a thin layer of the cream cheese that we have just prepared.
4- At the end, we cover it completely and refrigerate it for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, we dye the rest of the cream pink and prepare a pastry bag with a star-shaped nozzle.
5- We decorate the top of the cake with rosettes and keep it in the fridge until it is time to serve it.
6- And ready! So is this beautiful apple and carrot cake for Mother's Day.
You can read more articles similar to Apple and carrot cake for Mother's Day, in the category of Cakes - cakes on site.