Eating at breakfast is very important for the child's daily performance, so what better way to offer him some delicious homemade cupcakes to start the day in the best possible way.
The children's snack will also be richer and healthier if you prepare these delicious muffins with a simple recipe that is very easy to make.
- 125 gr of wheat flour
- 125 grams of sugar
- 125 gr of corn flour
- 2 eggs
- 125 g of butter or margarine
- 1 sachet of yeast
- 2/3 cup milk
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 pinch of salt
We tell you the ingredients you need to prepare this recipe and then we teach you how to make it, step by step. In addition, it is an inexpensive recipe that pays a lot.
1. Sift the flours and add the yeast and salt.
2. In a bowl, mix the eggs, milk, butter, sugar, and lemon juice well, until the dough is smooth.
3. Fill the muffin tins 2/3 their height.
4. Bake for 15 minutes at 200ºC.
5. Sprinkle with icing sugar.
You can read more articles similar to Cupcakes or muffins for children, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.